Thursday, July 21, 2011

The view from my room.
Most of my readers have been following me on Facebook and won't be surprised to hear about a new role I acquired at a new job, The Easterner.
In order to "Hit the ground running," I have flown to Minneapolis for the Associated Collegiate Press's summer workshop.
I ate breakfast in Cheney, lunch in Phoenix and dinner in Minneapolis.
My colleague and I were greeted in high style yesterday. When we arrived at the dorms, so did three fire trucks and a police car. False alarm, thank goodness.
Today's session was a short course in newsroom management.
While my big, albeit, irrelevant question is unanswered, I can say that I'm on the right track.
I know that's not saying much that is new or enlightening, but I'm processing still. I'm learning lots.
The view from my room is of the University of Minnesota Medical Center. I was blessed with a corner room with two windows.
Tomorrow I hope to tell you about Starbucks' sparrows.


This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment